Aeratron Warranty USA
The following explains the terms of our Warranty, the customer’s recourse, and Aeratron’s Limit of Liability for all and any losses in connection with Aeratron products.
What products are covered by this Warranty?
This Warranty covers the AERATRON AE2+, AE3+ and FR series ceiling fans and accessories sold in the United States and Canada by Aeratron and its Authorized Distributors from 01 October 2018. It covers the motor and other components of your AERATRON ceiling fan against defects in workmanship and materials. You must be the original purchaser or user of the AERATRON product to be covered.
What it the Warranty Period?
Aeratron products purchased new are covered by a 3 Year parts warranty and 30 year motor warranty effective from the date of purchase (proof will be required at time of claim). Aeratron will cover the cost of labor to repair the defect at Aeratron’s preferred location of service or its own service facility.
How do I make a Warranty claim?
If you feel that your product was damaged in transit or is faulty, damaged or incomplete DO NOT attempt to install it. Please contact us within 48 hours of receipt by visiting our website at www.aeratron.com (contact) or email us at infoUS@aeratron.com and one of our engineers will respond to your claim. If you claim is related to damage incurred during original shipping you may be required to photograph the packaging prior to unpacking, we’ll tell you what to do from there. For further information, please refer to our “returns policy”.
If you are experiencing a technical issue with your fan in normal use for whatever reason, please stop using the fan and contact us immediately. We have a library of possible remedies for issues that may be caused by incorrect installation or programming which may be applied to easily resolve most cases. Our engineers will attempt to resolve an issue with your fan without returning it to us if possible. We will upon receipt of the products under claim of warranty; inspect, test and repair or replace components, accessories or the entire product. We will ship repaired or replaced products and parts to you at no cost.
Who is responsible for what in an Aeratron Warranty claim?
THE CUSTOMER is responsible for the removal of the fan and all re-packing, shipping and insurance costs to return the fan to Aeratron. The customer is also responsible for the re-assembly of parts or re-installation of any replacement fan. For further information, please refer to our “returns policy”.
AERATRON will at its own cost and at its own discretion;
- Repair or replace any defective component, part or assembly
- Replace the entire product or accessory
- Refund your purchase price less the costs to remove and ship the product to us for claim
- Return any repaired or replaced product or accessory at its own cost.
Important - There are no Warranties, Express of Implied, which extend beyond the description on the face hereof; Aeratron disclaims any implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. If any portion of the goods delivered to Buyer are defective or are otherwise not in accordance with contract specifications, Aeratron shall have the right in its discretion either to replace such defective goods or to refund the portion of the purchase price applicable thereto. In the unlikely event that your product has been damaged in transit please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order and we’ll issue you with an RMA. Please note that we may request photographic evidence of damage in advance of issuing an RMA to return your damaged fan. All faulty or damaged goods will be replaced free of charge by Aeratron. For any items that are either damaged or faulty you must contact us within 7 days of delivery. Damaged/faulty items returned for warranty claim must be accompanied by an RMA from Aeratron, please see our Returns Policy for additional information.
This warranty is in lieu of all other express or implied warranties. The duration of any implied warranty, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose, in respect to any ceiling fan motor parts or accessories, is expressly limited to the period of the express warranty set forth above for such motor, parts, or accessories.
This warranty is void if your fan is not purchased from an authorized dealer or directly from Aeratron and installed in the United States or Canada.
This warranty does not apply and is void in cases of improper installation, failure of supporting devices not supplied, such as original mounting hardware, neglect, accident, misuse, exposure to environmental extremes such as heat or humidity, or as a result of modification to the original product. All costs of removal and reinstallation of the fan are the expressed responsibility of the original user / purchaser.
Aeratron reserves the right to modify or discontinue any product at any time and will supply equal or similar parts and/or product in the event of replacement. Repair, replacement or service to the fan motor, parts, or accessories should be secured by immediately contacting our Customer Service Department at www.aeratron.com/contact or email to infoUS@aeratron.com. Most problems can be handled by one of our customer service representatives over the telephone.
The following is NOT covered by the Warranty
- This Warranty is limited to the original purchaser only installed in its original location.
- Any damage incurred after delivery that is not caused by a fault in the product materials or workmanship
- Electrical damage from lightning or power surges
- Damage due to incorrect installation
- Power supply quality issues or other influence of control or information access systems operated over power delivery infrastructure
- Water damage of any kind
- Damage arising from connection to or use with alternative power systems (e.g. inverters, solar, etc.).
- Repair, hacks, modifications of the product’s power supply and or control systems
- Repairs or service by parties not authorized by Aeratron
- Mishandling, improper installation, modifications, or damage to your ceiling fan while in your possession
- Misuse of the ceiling fan or its parts and components for purposes other than originally intended by Aeratron, i.e. as a ceiling fan for personal cooling purposes
- Subject to any statutory provisions to the contrary, claims for damage to furniture, carpet, walls, ceilings, foundations or any other consequential loss either directly or indirectly resulting from a faulty ceiling fan.
- Signals sent through the mains power supply by the electricity supplier and other signals including those for streetlights and such. These signals may cause an intermittent humming in the ceiling fan. It is not the fault of the ceiling fan.
- Aeratron Ceiling Fans not purchased and installed in the United States or the Provinces of Canada.
Please Note: When claiming warranty you will be required to provide the following information;
- Original purchase receipt
- Date of purchase
- Place of purchase
- Model and color of the fan.
- Photographic evidence of damage if relevant
For breach of any written express or implied warranty on this product, the consumer is limited exclusively to the remedies provided in this warranty. I no event shall Aeratron be liable for consequential or incidental damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
The environment within ten miles of a sea coast can be extremely corrosive. Even with appropriate maintenance, products installed in this environment will typically deteriorate more than products installed in other, less severe environments. Corrosion and/or deterioration is considered "normal wear" in this environment. Therefore, any claim for finish failures, or for corrosion of fixture components due to coastal environment conditions is not applicable to the product warranty.
Please contact your local dealer for your local warranty.